6/30/2011

Thoughts & fiction

In this segment I will sum up all my contributions that are not simple movie reviews. All articles that deal with news, events, theory, other inspired topics about film or themes I made up myself some time ago that would otherwise get lost in the blog's archive can be found here.


01/01/13 A Happy New Year ... for the movies?

The 5 Major Types of Moviegoers


Director's Special:

Me and my friends were making our first movie. I wrote down some of my thoughts at the end of each day of shooting.

Director's Diary - Part 1: A hard day's night

Director's Diary - Part 2: Surprises of each kind 

Director's Diary - Part 3: Lucky Number Three 

Director's Diary - Part 4: All that remains 

Series Special:
True Blood (Season 1)


More stuff coming soon ... hopefully.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen